Hi,
Today is the Veterans Day and I am going to work the whole day. I am starting at 10:30am and I finish at 12:00am something like 14 hoers. I hope that it is going to be a good day in work, and that I will have a lot of customers. Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to a very good restaurant in little Italy. We had a grate dinner, and we drank good shampayne. It was amazing. The restaurant was so nice, and the waiter treated us so good. After we had dinner, we waked in the streets of the city. It was so romantic the only problem was that it was cold but beside that we had a grate time.
Enjoy the day off, and I will see you all tomorrow.
Eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm surprised you could find Little Italy. It's getting smaller and smaller. The Italians have mostly moved out, and Chinatown has expanded into most of what was the Italian neighborhood. I'm glad you had a lovely evening.
It sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment