Sunday, November 9, 2008

weekend

Hi,
Today is Sunday, and I already feel that the weekend is over. I wish that I had longer weekend. Every time at this time on Sunday I have the same feeling because I need to go to work soon. I had a grate weekend. I slept so much I think more than 14 hoers. Yesterday night I went to a sushi restaurant with a good friend of mine. We had a girl night, and we had so much fun. I don’t have too many friends here in NY, and it is so hard for me. In Israel I used to have so many friends. I mean not that I am complaining but in my country it is different. Everyone knows everyone. I will give you an example, when I turned 18 my parents and friends did me a surprise party. They invited around 50 people but in the end I had more than 140 people in my home. It is so different than here. Here I don’t have time for friends because I have a very busy schedule from school to work, and in my free time I always want to sleep. My wish is to have more time in the day.

Love you all
Eynat

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

The lifestyle in Israel seems very different and parties seem much less formal than here. There are a lot of things to adjust to when you move to a new country. Hopefully some day soon you'll be able to relax more and hang out with friends.

eynat said...

Yes, I am working hard now so I can have a better futter. This was my choice to come here because I convinced my parents. Also I can work less but than I won’t have money to pay my car and other things that I like. Like I am always telling my grandpa when he telling me stop working I will send you money every month I am young and this is the time to work hard not when I am going to have kids…..