Hi everyone,
Today I had a crazy day. I finished school, and went directly to work. I worked from 1pm until 12am. I don’t know how but I am not tiered. In the last 3 days I can’t go to sleep. I just don’t feel tiered but in the morning I can’t wake up. It is hard for me. My boyfriend wakes me up every morning because I never here the alarm clock but in the last 3 days I don’t here him. It is taking him about 30-40 minuets to wake me up. I think that I am sick or something. Usually I love to sleep. I am that king of a person that can sleep around 14-15 hours a night. I hope I will go to sleep soon because I need to wake up in 5 hours.
Good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know sometime it is very hard to sleep because you think what happed to you.
oh My god. You have to be so tired working that much. I feel so tired and I just work 29 hours a week.
Be careful because first is ur healh.
I agree with elaine ,sometimes if I sleep everything cames up this time.
I am sorry i didn't to times the blog
Post a Comment