Sunday, November 23, 2008

My sister birthday

Hi,
Yesterday I had a funny night. My boyfriend and I went to my parent’s house, and we had a slumber party. My sister is going to be 15 on Tuesday, and she said that she want us to do a slumber party for her birthday. We ate pizza, watched 2 moves and slept on the floor with her. It was so funny because last year we did the same on her birthday, and we sad that no way that we are going to do it again but we did it for her. She said that this what she want so we couldn’t refuse because it is her day. The good thing is that this year my beck doesn’t hurt.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
I’m going to work.
Eynat.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

That's so sweet of you and your boyfried to do that for your sister. It's wonderful that she wanted you guys to share her birthday with her. My daughter will be fifteen in 5 weeks or so. I haven't found out yet what she wants to do for her birthday. Maybe you and your boyfriend can come to her slumber party too!

eynat said...

Yes, we already use to it for us one more slumber party is not a big deal. Buy the way I love my sister so much that for her birthday I will even go sleep in the desert ( if it will make her feel good).

Elaine Soffer said...

That's real love!