Friday, November 7, 2008

Hi,


Yesterday was hard but good day for me. I worked until 1:30am and I made $270. It was a grate shift. I had one table with 5 people, and they gave me a $98 tip. I was shocked when he gave me this tip. It made me so happy. It was the first time that I saw people eating for $140 and giving $98 tip. It made my day. The problem is that today I couldn’t wake up to school because I slept 3.5 hoers. Sometimes I feel so exhausted. Going to school and working so hard killing me. Also, it is hard for me to concentrate in class when I don’t sleep enough. Thanks god that today is Friday and I am going to spend the next two days in sleeping.


Have a grate weekend.
eynat

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Three hours is certainly not enough sleep. I got extra sleep today because I set my alarm wrong. Luckily, I woke up on my own and had 20 minutes to get ready. Enjoy your weekend of sleeping.

linhtruong said...

Your great day heard sound interesting .Anyway you must be careful your health because you usually sleep don't enough long time . It makes bad skin and not good your health.
Thank your comment to me ,long time I thought our class is second my family because each member in class cares each other .I really love my class.

Eleni said...

Oh very very good.I hope you save the money in the bank.