There are some days that I wake up and feel good about myself. I love these days because I think that when you feel good with yourself everyone will fell good with you. Yesterday I had this day, and it felt grate. I woke up in the morning and felt good. Everyone in work told me that I look good, and they asked me if I changed something in my hair or my face. But I didn’t change anything. It was the regular me just with big smile and good feeling. I wish that everyday I will wake up with smile and good feeling.
Have a week full with smiles and good feeling.
Love you all,
Eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep that positive attitude. People definitely notice when you feel good about yourself. You carry yourself differently, and you look good.
sometimes most of the days start bad so this day for you was gret.I think if you feel positive everything is going to be goog in your life.
I'm glad you're feeling better. I know you had a period of feeling tired and sick. Maybe this is the start of a great time in your life!
Post a Comment