Monday, November 3, 2008

my family

Hi everyone

Finally today I didn’t work. It felt so good to come home and do nothing. I mean I did laundry, and I clean a little bit but it is much better than going to work. Another good thing for not working is that my boyfriend and I are going to Brooklyn to visit my parents and my sister. I miss them so much. I didn’t see them for a week and a have. We love to go to my parents hose because every time that we come they spoil us. My mom cocking the food that we like and she never gives us to do anything. She cooks, serve the food and wash the dishes. After working so hard the whole week it is nice to come there and do nothing. Beside that it is nice to have a good conversation and quality time with the family.



Have a grate day
Eynat.

4 comments:

Eleni said...

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.I am sure your family was happy.

Elaine Soffer said...

You're lucky that you get to see your family fairly often and that your mother spoils you! That's what mothers are for, after all.

eynat said...

Yes, my mom is amazing. She is doing so much for us. I wish everyone will have wonderful mom like mine. Thanks for the comments it feel nice when people read what I write.

MARISSA said...

You're family sounds great. Enjoy every moment with them