Hi guys,
One year and eleven month ago was the day that my boyfriend and I started to date. I can’t believe how the time goes by so fast. I feel like we just meet couple of months ago. Next month my boyfriend is planning to go to Israel. His first niece is getting married. He has 37 nephew and nieces. It is so funny that he and his 3 brothers are not married yet but his ness dose. I feel so bad because he is going to be in Israel when we supposed to celebrate our two years together. If I didn’t have problems with the army so I probably wood go with him but I cant. I feel bad because of three things. The first one is that we are not going to celebrate our two years. The second one is that I am going to miss him so much because it is the first time that we are going to be separated for such a long time, and the third is that I am jealous because I want to go to Israel to. I miss my family and friends. I know that it is going to be a hard time for me, and I hope that the time will go by fast.
Have a grate day
Eynat.
3 comments:
I hope you aren't sad for very long.
OH SO SAD I FEEL VERY SAD FOR YOU.
How long will he be in Israel? How can one person have so many nieces and nephews? How many siblings does he have? Anyway, I hope he won't be away long. You can always celebrate after he returns.
Post a Comment