hi every one
finally the weekend is here. it is so weeard that i were in Las Vegas just two dayes ago. I feel that it was a long time ago. I think that the reason why I feel like this is becuse i got beck to school and work right after i came beck. I had such a grate time in Vegas. I wish I culd stay ther more than 3 days. I will post some pics during the weekend to show you how amaizing this place is. The weather in Vegas is amaizing we had 87 degres. Coming beck to the cold New York was hard after the wonderfull weather. I hope that we will have wormer wearher.
I hope every one will have grate weekend, and happy halloween.
eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Vegas is really a fun place. Even if you don't gamble, there are so many things to see and do.
I LOVE TO GO THERE because i like to visit differnt place.
Post a Comment