Hi everyone
Today when I cam beck from school I was so tiered. I went to sleep right after I got home. I thought that I am going to sleep until 3pm, wake up, do my home work and go to work. The problem was that I couldn’t wake up, and what happened is that I woke up at 4:15pm quickly got ready and went to work. When I got to my work I realized that I forgot to wear black pence and black short. I cold the manager of the restaurant and told him that I forgot my close and it is not really busy today maybe I will go home? He was nice to me and said ok go I know that you probable have a lot of home work so go. Now I got home and decided since I have time I will write in my blog.
Now I will have the whole night to send some quality time with my boyfriend.
Hope everyone will have an amazing week.
Love you all
Eynat.
1 comment:
It sounds like you should forget your uniform every night. Then you'll never have to work. I guess you won't make much money that way, though!
Post a Comment