Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gusts

Hi guys

The time is 6:40am and I still have 20 mints before I am going out to school so I decided to write in my bloog. Today my boyfriend’s sister is coming with her family. I am so excided for him. He didn’t see her for 2 and a have years, and I am going to meet her for the first time. I hope she is going to like me. We decided to give them all the upper floor in our hose this way it is going to be more commutable. I am so excited and I have so much to do today because his sister is very relishes and we need to make shore that we are not going to have any mistakes with it. In this holiday that we having now we are not allowed to do laundry and we are not allowed to write and there are a lots of rules that I am not familiar with. I hope that I will remember every thing.



Love you all
eynat

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm sure your boyfriend's sister will love you! Enjoy the visit.

Eleni said...

I think every it be nice.

preet said...

You are so nice.I think she also like your company.