Hi everyone
Yom kipur was very hard for me. My body is very sensitive when I am not eating and drinking for 25 hours. After fasting the whole day I didn’t felt good. When the fast is over I ate and it made me feel bad. I were vomiting the whole night and most of the day today, my had hurts me a lot and I fell dizziness. I hope I will feel better because it is very hard for me to lie down in my bed the whole day.
Hope you will all have a good weekend.
Eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you feel better. As you get older, fasting should get easier. Aren't you glad you hve something to look forward to?
Yes I’m glad but I don’t think that my body so happy. How was your yom kipur???
It was OK. I had a little headache, but otherwise I was OK.
'Rash Hashnah', 'Yom Kipur' etc. I learned of Jewish culture from you much more. Fasting the whole day may be too hard work.
Once in a while I used to fast by myself. It is very hard, but I like the refresh feeling after fasting.
I think that the 'Yom Kipur' will make your body and spirit stronger.
Take care!
HI Eynat, I know you can't eat and drink anything but I think if you don't feel well you can drink a little water and eat something not so much, I dont know maybe some chips, cookies. I think it is very bad if you don't eat anything in all day. When I don't eat I feel really bad, I feel dizzy, I want to vomit, I feel stress,etc. I hope next time you feel better and maybe try to eat something.
Post a Comment