Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my new car

Hi everyone

I finally sold my car, and tomorrow I am getting my new car. I took the Toyota corolla in dark gray color. It is not my favorite car but what I can do the leas with the insurance is kind of expensive for me. I decided that I am going to pay everything buy my self , and I am not going to get help from anyone because every time someone helps me with my payments my parents, my boyfriend or my grandparents. I decided that I am a grown Pearson that is working and have no responsabilaty because I live on my boyfriend’s money, and my money I spend on close. It is about time that I will pay for something.



Love you all and I will see you all tomorrow.
Eynat.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

It's great that you are buying it on your own. I have had Toyotas for years and love them. I hope you love your car too.

preet said...

where is party pictures eynat