Hi every one
I am so tiered I just finished cocking for my boyfriends sister surprise party. We decided to go to hotel in nj we are going to be 25 people for two days. His sister is a very good friend of mine and I trayed to do the best for her. Since the morning I am talking on the phone with the hotel and all of our friends to take all the credit card information to book the hotel. I feel so tiered of party’s and people because in the last week and a have we parted to much and it is going to be like this until the end of November when all the holidays and birthdays will over. It is so hard because from one hand I am traying to study and work and from the other end I have so much party’s. I think I am going to collapse soon….
I hope to have quite life in the future…..
See you all tomorrow
eynat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know how you're surviving all this cooking and partying!
Post a Comment