Hi guys,
Oh my god what a morning I had. I took my boyfriend car today because in mine I didn’t had gas, and I didn’t want to be late to school. So I am driving to school, and I had a lot of traffic because of the rain. Suddenly someone in front of me stopped and I stooped after him. The problem was that the car behind me didn’t have enough time to stop so the car hit me. Then, we called the police. It took so much time to do the report for this accident. Also, I got all wet because I was outside the car most of the time. The good thing is that nothing happened to no one. So now I finally got home, took a shower and trying to warm my self.
I will see you all tomorrow.
Eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh. I sorry.. Thanks god everybody is ok.... That's why I feel scared to drive.....
Post a Comment