Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am so sad

Hi,
I am so sad. I just came beck from the airport, my boyfriend is going to Israel. I am waiting for him to call me from the airplane so while I am waiting, I decided to write in my blog. I was crying so much in the airport. I can’t believe that I am not going to see him for almost 3 weeks. It is the longest period of time that we ever been separated! I know that it is going to be very hard for me much more than for him. He is going to be busy running beck and forth from his family to his friends but I am staying in the same place just without him. I am going to miss him so much. Infect I miss him already….

Good night
Eynat

1 comment:

MARISSA said...

Hopefully, the three weeks will pass quickly, and he'll be back before you know it.