Tuesday, December 2, 2008

black Friday

Hi everyone,

I want to talk about black Friday. This year my boyfriend and I decided not to go shopping because we went to sleep very late on Thursday My boyfriend sister did go, she went to the outlet in upstate. She took her wallet with her and she putted the car keas in the wallet. In around 3am she called my boyfriend crying that she lost her wallet with the car keas and she don’t have an option to come beck home. We went to upstate to give her the other keas for the car that we had in our hose. It was such a stressful night. She lost her Israeli id and credit card, her American id and credit card, she lost her brother and sister credits and ids and all the other things that she had in there.

Love you all and I will see you tomorrow.

Eynat.

4 comments:

MARISSA said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

massoue1 said...

I'm really sorry to her next time tell her to becareful. GOD bless you all.

preet said...

I am so sorry to hear that news...

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm sure she is going to have a huge hassle trying to replace everything she lost. What a shame!