Thursday, September 4, 2008

WORK WORK WORK

Hi guys

I don’t really know what I am supposed to write in my blog so let me tell you a littel bit about my self..
I work in a restaurant for a month and a have, and before I started to work there I was un employed for 4 month. Two weeks ago the manager asked me to be in charge of all the waitresses, and now its giving me such a headache. The girls coming to me with all there problems and some times it is very hard to solve tham. Most of the girls are good friends of mine so its even harder. I hope that I will manage all the stres that involved in working so hard, going to school and all the rest.


Ok I need to get ready to work love you all and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Buy the way I ate today in the cafeteria with a good friend of mine, and they have a very good salad over ther I recommend you all.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Managing employees, especially friends, is very difficult. I hope you end up being able to handle all the responsibility. You seem like someone who can.

Where did you get the good salad? Was it at the make-your-own salad place? Thanks for the tip.

ROSA said...

yea sometime time is hard to manage people special if they are friends because you have to be very carefull and what to say to them, but it is nice you are going to lear a lot...


oh.. true the salad from the cafeteria is really good...

bye♥

eynat said...

yeh the saled is amaizing we have to do lunch together....and have the saled....