Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My vication

Hi guys

I want to tell you some thing that happed to me. Last month I ordered tickets for me and my boyfriend to Las Vegas. I got the tickets early because I thought it’s going to be cheaper. But let me tell you I was wrong I checked today in the web site the same hotel, the same suit and the same dates, and it is 200 dollars cheaper I was so mad. I mean I ordered this 2 month ahead and now it’s cheaper. I’m going to call them today and tell them that I wont to cancel and than I’m going to reorder it again. The cancellation fee is 25 dollars so it’s worth it. Any way I will see you guys tomorrow.

Have a grate day.

Eynat.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

That must have been frustrating! When are you going? Have you been there before? I haven't been there since I was 10 years old. It's changed so much since then.

eynat said...

We are going in october 25th, no i havent been there its my first time....