Monday, September 15, 2008

True love

Hi guys,

I want to tell you a little bit about my boyfriend. He is the most amazing person that I ever met in my entire life. He wakes me up every day ( I don’t here the alarm clock ), making me a tee, worming my car, and he is doing it so I’m not going to waste my time on it in the morning. Before I went to school I use to clean the hose, do shopping, make dinners and all the rest. Now its not only that I’m not doing this he even encourage me to go to sleep every afternoon because I’m working from 4pm to 12pm and I’m sleeping in the night only 5 hoers. He understands me and he knows that school is very important for me, and I really appreciate him for doing all f this for me. I think that this is true love.

Hope you all find a true love like I did.


Love you
Eynat

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Your boyfriend sounds amazing! He really spoils you. It's great that he encourages your studies so much. Is he in school too? If not, what does he do? Did you meet him in Israel, or did you meet him here?

eynat said...

He wishes to have time to go to school. He has a construction company and he works around 12 hower a day. When he speaks, his English is much betted then mine but he don’t know how to write very good. I promised him that I am going to buy him the book for the first level. I hope this will help him. And no I meet him 3 month after I came to the U.S., and since than we are together

Elaine Soffer said...

It sounds like you are just as supportive of him as he is of you. You're both lucky.