Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surprise party

Hi everyone

The time is 1am and I’m on my way to go to sleep. My boyfriend my mom and my sister made me a surprise party. It was the best birthday ever!!! I had so much fun. Everyone was amazing and made my day even better that it was before. We went to my favorite restaurant, they covered my ayes and when I came in to the restaurant and everybody was singing “happy birthday to you”. It was the most amazing birthday ever. We were 20 people and it was so fun. I can’t even explain how much fun I had, and it’s not over yet because tomorrow we are going to have gests to dinner. on Saturday we are going out to club and it looks like the whole weekend is mine. Oh my god I am so happy!!!!!

I hope you will all have the same birthday as mine

Have a grate weekend

Love you
eynat

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

As I wrote in my last comment, WOW!

preet said...

so hows your weekened tell us and did you do any work in your weekened.