Friday, September 19, 2008

My speech

Hi guys


I want to tell you all that I’m jalousie of all the people in the class that already finished with there speech. I don’t know what I’m going to say on my speech because I don’t have obsession or passion to any thing like the people that already did there speech. I chose to talk on Jewish religion but I don’t know what I am going to say about my religion. I mean there is a lot what to say about religion but what exactly I’m going to say, it’s hard. I wish I had some kind of passion for something like the rest of the class.

have a grate weekend.
eynat

4 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Some people have a really extreme passion for one or two things, and some just basically enjoy a lot of just normal things and activities in life. I don't think one kind of person is better than another. If you still want to talk about Judaism, maybe you can talk about the parts of the religion you find most meaningful, fun, or beautiful (a holiday, a ritual, etc.). You don't have to try to introduce the class to the whole religion in 3 minutes.

Minyoung said...

Hi I am Minyoung who finiched the speech. That was a joke. Don't worry Eynat. I am excited to listen from you about Judaism. Don't feel like that. There is no reason to feel bad.
You are Eynat. You are only one in the world. Just that, you are special.^^

eynat said...

thank you Minyoung you made me feal much better... it is so nice of you to say it...

Elaine Soffer said...

Wow! Minyoung said it all!