Hi,
I have the best family ever! I love them so much. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of opportunities to see them because they live in Brooklyn. I wish I had more time in my day and than maybe I could spend more time with my sister and my parents. My sister means a lot to me. She is 15 years old and she is a student. For her this time is the hardest time like all the teenagers. I’m trying to be there for her but its hard for me because most of the time we just talking on the phone and I want to see her in person. I want to go shopping with her or just to sit in a restaurant and talk. I hope she understands me….
Have a grate day.
Eynat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, the teenage years are tough. Is your sister a sophomore in high school? Which high school does she go to? Is she in ESL classes?
Yes, my sister is a sophomore in Brooklyn studio high. She is unbelievable smart. When we came to the U.S. she went to a ESL class but after a year she moved to regular class and she is a owner student with GPA of 96.4.
That's so impressive! It sounds like she picked up the language easily. She's lucky. You're smart too, you know!
ohhh thank you.
You know what you have what I always wanted to have a "sister",.
take care of her because at her age is when we really needs somebody to take care of us...
nice you family is a smart family bacuse like elaine say you are really smart too.
love rosa♥
Post a Comment