Thursday, September 25, 2008

my birthday


Hi

Today is my birthday, and I am so happy. I woke up with a grate felling and it is wonderful. My boyfriend told me that he wish every day I will be happy as I am today. In my family we have competition who is going to call first at 12am and say happy birthday. It was the first time that my dad won. He was so excited about it, and it was so funny. 3 of my best friends from Israel sent me followers I just got them and it was so beautiful my entire house full with flowers I have more than 10 buckets. Now I am going to sleep and than my boyfriend said that he have surprise for me I cant wait to see the surprise.

Thanks for the song today it was very nice of you
this is the floweres from my boyfrend
Love you all
Eynat.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Wow! You should feel very loved. I'm glad your day was so happy.

Minyoung said...

Your family is very sweet. wow!
Your day was happy, so I'm happy too!
,, I remember that when I was a child, my family forgot my birthday so I blamed about that. hahaha
so sad,,,just kidding. Even though they forgot, that was a funny event because I got a good present after I blamed to them . hahaha yeay~