Hi guys
Today I was in the writing center, and it was a very nice experience for me. My teacher is very nice and she helped me a lot. She even gave me home work for next weak. I really recommend you all to go to the writing center. I know that probably all of you busy working but I think that each and every one of us can find extra 45 minutes every weak to go to the writing center. And lets not forget that we are all in this program to improve our English so I think that this is the right way to do it.
Good luck every one....
Eynat
2 comments:
In the tittle I meant to write the writing center....
You said it a lot better than I could, Eynat. Thanks for putting in a good word for the Writing Center. I'm glad you had such a good experience.
Post a Comment